It is a scientific fact that your nervous system (your brain and spinal cords) controls and regulates function of every cell, tissue, organ and system in your body. And that may be why Hippocrates, ¡°Father of Medicine¡± said in 4th century B.C., "look to the spine for the cause of all disease." The founder of chiropractic D.D. Palmer has also recognized and emphasized the importance of the spine and its proper alignment.
The effectiveness of chiropractic care has been examined by many research journals and articles internationally. Chiropractic has been proven to be a safe and natural way to treat health problems. Chiropractors focus on aligning your spine and treating the cause of the pain without medication or surgery.
Anatomically, the spine is the gateway for your nervous system, sending information from your brain to the rest of your body. When there is a misalignment in the spine, it could interrupt and irritate the flow of the nervous system, resulting in improper nerve supply. Chiropractic care can benefit your health in a variety of ways beyond simply alleviating your back pain and neck pain. Some of the conditions and symptoms that can benefit from chiropractic are: TMJ problem, Headaches, Ringing in the ear, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ADHD, Dizziness, Indigestion, Scoliosis, Arthritis, Insomnia, and many more.
- Chiropractic Adjustment - Gentle and safe way to align your spine to reduce the interference to the nervous system and keep biomechanical balance on your body.
- Ultrasound - Therapeutic ultrasound is used to break up scar tissue, reduce spasm and pain, and increase blood flow with deep penetrating heat to help soft tissues heal properly.
- Interferential Electro-Therapy - Reduces pain, spasm, and re-educate the muscle.
- Inter-segmental Traction - Gently and effectively stretching ligaments and muscles to re-establish normal range of motion to your spine. This procedure helps to increase blood flow and oxygen to discs, ligaments and muscles, thereby improving balance, strength and mobility.
- Acupuncture - Originating in China more than 2,000 years ago, acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used medical procedures in the world. Using sterilized needle to stimulate certain points on your body to treat disharmony in flow of energy.
- Cupping - Alternative treatment using suctioning cups to apply on the skin to increase circulation and bring fresh blood to the treated region. This procedure can provide relief to a variety of issues from aches and pains to cough, wheeze and respiratory function.
- Cryotherapy - Application of ice pack helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Hot Pack - Application of hot pack helps to relax muscle spasm and increase blood circulation.
- Webster¡¯s Technique - Specific Chiropractic Technique for pregnant mothers. This treatment allows the baby to get into the best position for birth while they are in uterus by reducing the affects of intrauterine constraint. This technique helps to ease the pregnancy and birth process by reducing the interference to the nervous system and facilitating biomechanical balance in pelvic structures, muscles and ligaments.