About Dr. Chun
Dr. Chun is a graduate from the world's renowned Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, IA).
He also received training on acupuncture through National University of Health Science and International Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certification in Cox decompression technique.
- Certification in Extremity (wrist, elbow, shoulder, knee, and ankle) from Logan College of Chiropractic.
- Active member of American Chiropractic Association.
- F.I.A.M.A. (Fellow in International Academy of Medical Acupuncture).
- Q.N. (Quantum Neurologist).
- Nambubripad's Allergy Elimination Technique.
- Endo-Nasal Technique.
- He is a licensed chiropractic physician for State of Illinois and Iowa.
- He is actively involved in the community and the profession to update the knowledge and educate the public. He enjoys teaching health classes of variety of topics. He served as teaching assistant at Palmer College of Chiropractic for technique department while he was attending the college.
- He offers a variety of treatment options for his patient to best suit the individual patient's need.
- With extensive trainings from numerous seminars, he offers many different chiropractic techniques.